Friday, September 23, 2022

Native American Beaded Fringe Earrings

​Hello My Dears,

Happy Fall !

Sorry for being absent for couple of months. 

Let’s come straight to the topic. I wanna show you my beaded Fringe earrings. I used Blue- Red White colors as I have done it around July4. Native American patterns are so mesmerizing, you know. Here I did a very basic pattern. 

Watch the video below πŸ‘‡πŸΎ:

Native American Fringe Earrings Beading DIY 

Supplies Needed:

11/0 miyuki seed beads 

3mm ( I guess so )Pearls 

Fireline ( any beading thread)

Beading Needles 

Ear wires 

Brick Stitch

Begin with LADDER and then BRICK stitch to build the basic rows . Decrease to form a triangle. This is where we attach earrings hooks. Now pass the thread down to the first row. 


Start adding fringes at the desired length. Knot the thread and weave through. Trim the thread. Melt the ends. 


πŸ‘†πŸΌThis is how  it should look like this.


Finally add the ear wires . 


Done ✅ 

Hope you enjoyed this beading pattern. 

Lemme know what do you think.


Thank you 😊 


No comments:

Post a Comment