Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Spring Collections


     So........ the spring began to bloom all over. Its very enchanting sight of trees, bushes full of pretty flowers n buds which is the way the nature adores itself.

I love flowers all the time so as to transfer them to my handmade jewelry collection. Don't  know why myself feels incomplete unless add a floral design to each of my piece.

My favorite set



This is the cane I made to make the beautiful beads of the above shown beautiful set. Yet another cane used for the flowers.
First ever Orchid of mine

            I doubt I prone to OCD....in crafting   

Making jewellery is an Obsession....but  Using few colors like blue, black, pink, red etc is truly a Compulsion
I love Turquoise, in the colors too...



Floral embroidery

Gold |Blue Foral danglers
Flora on clasp portion n Focal bead




This black and blue matinee size (23") necklace made for a young lady who doesn't like to wear necklace UNTIL SHE HAPPENED TO SEE POLYMER CLAY JEWELRY. She fall in love with them now. She prefers black color always with traces of blue. Only two condition she insisted on me- "small beads n another is black to be dominated." So I made 5 types of simple canes in Black & Blue.

And finally made a" little big " bicone bead in blue and intricated  a vine embroidery to get some uniqueness to the final piece. 
Also she doesn't like the clasp to be visible. So for this a button with similar embroidery made which attached to the necklace. The lobster clasp fastens just below the button hence the clasp gone hidden..





Lilies another addiction...

Happy days ahead my dear readers.. Enjoy.


There are many more in my Facebook page for sale.....
The link is here visit and hit your likes there :

https://www.facebook.com/Projjwaljewellery


Catch you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment