Sunday, May 15, 2022

Little Bit of Beading Too...

 A nice lady gifted me with a big bunch of seed beads, i started exploring Beading as well. Should i change the name of my blog ? Aww no let it be there as it is.. So far netted beading is my favorite .

1) Beading On Hoops ( Hoop Earrings ) :



2)  Beaded Egg Earrings :
I bought these sparkly Blue beads from Aliexpress as i found its good combo with silk fabric.




3) Beaded Cuff 

Its just a project i given up few years ago as I ran out of pearlish seed beads I got from Firemountain Gems & Beads. Started for a necklace late in 2017. The length is good enough for my fist . Then I decided to make it a cuff . Here it is... 





#nettedbeading

Hope you enjoy these tutorials. I apologize for not getting enough time for posting in  the blog but I will try to be active.

Happy Beading
Love
Maneesha From Venera Collections


No comments:

Post a Comment