Monday, May 23, 2022

Paper Flowers Wreath

 Sunflowers Of Tissue paper




Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers . The colors the sizes ,the way they always look at sun ,the  number of seeds they hold , edible values etc makes the sunflowers most enchanting flowers in my personal opinion. 






I got some tissue papers in yellow . Suddenly I had the urge to make sunflowers in paper. Final idea concieved becomes a wreath ..

Watch the Demo below :

I used kitchen towels and food color for Baby's breath flower and my kid's construction papers for leaves . Don't tell him .👀


The purple food color actually gave two tones. I mixed couple of drops gel color with water. The using  a brush applied the color in the center. The outer layer of petals leached some color which turned blueish after drying . Unexpected but turned so beautiful... 



Try it and lemme know .
Regards,
Maneesha

No comments:

Post a Comment