Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The Recent Trend - Marble Polymer Clay Jewelry.

 ​I have been wondering why Marble effect ( faux stone ) earrings have becoming so popular as if Poly Clay has no other techniques . 

Over tiktok it’s on a rage . Chop some translucent clay , mix some acrylic paint, metal leaf , mica powder, liquid clay and roll to a square log . Slice . Cut with cookie cutter. Cure in the oven. Add your findings. That’s the basic steps.

I guess the reason behind popularity is :

1) How easy to make 

2) The translucency gives a crystal kinda appearance.

3) Not much supplies needed.


So I thought why should I be the odd one out ? 😆

Click 👉🏽 How To Make Marble Earrings ?



Made an opaque Marble jewelry the way I mixed the colors gives a real Marbled way on the veneer. I let the acrylic colors blend somewhat together rather than leaving solid veins of paint. 


I still love claying. But not getting enough time from work and day today activities.


Enjoy your hobbies.

Don’t let it go !

Love

Maneesha 


No comments:

Post a Comment